PS About shop portfolio

12.07.2013

M A K E :: beanie







So some of you may have heard that the south is basically freezing - literally. I've been stuck at home for roughly 48 hours because my car is currently frozen shut. I have had the most productive two days, more than I've had in months. I even taught myself how to crochet! I made two beanies and I'm currently working on an infinity scarf! Do y'all have any tips on ways to pass the time?? 

I'll be sharing a few more posts with ways I've kept myself busy, soon. Stay safe and warm!

xo. melisa

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I would love the directions on how to make this, if you care to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this do you by chance have the pattern? I have been wanting to make one just like this for my boyfriend but can not find the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing! I *love* everything you do!

    ReplyDelete