PS About shop portfolio

8.13.2013

W E A R :: frill seeking





details :: dress, top, sunnies c/o Chicwish, necklace / Pie N' the Sky, Sandals / Target

I'm kind of in love with this outfit. I'm always one to choose comfort over style, so when I can have both... wonderful!  I went through a blush phase last Summer, where literally everything in my closet was blush. I'm talking at least 20 articles of clothing in one hue. I have since expanded my color wheel, but I'm no less smitten with this shade. Checkout this post to see how I styled this top with a pair of jeans.


xo. mel

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh such a pretty outfit! I love the soft pastels! So pretty.
    Carlee
    Little Sloth

    ReplyDelete
  2. so whimsical & pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love it!

    Christen
    http://christenlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So dainty and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous gorgeous outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous14.8.13

    You look absolutely beautiful in this dress--a 'Blushing' Bride!!

    ReplyDelete