PS About shop portfolio

8.21.2013

B E A U T Y :: five favorites



C. Booth Shower Gel in walnut shell :: I'm in love with this scent! The wash is really moisturizing and it'll probably be my best friend in the winter.

Shea Sugar Body Scrub in tropical mango :: This scrub makes my skin SO soft. I don't use it everyday, because I don't want to over exfoliate, but it's definitely a treat to pamper yourself with.

Yes To Cucumbers towelletes :: I use these wipes everyday; they're the perfect way to wake up in the morning! 

Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser :: I just started using this moisturizer last week and I'm already smitten with it. It's gentle, doesn't dry out or over moisturize, it's really great.

Neutrogena Naturals Multi Vitamin Night Cream :: I've used this for nearly a year and I don't know what I'd do without it. I've mentioned before that moisturizing my face is maybe my favorite part of the day - so this night cream is heaven after a long day.

This will be an ongoing list of my five beauty favorites. I realizedI rarely get to share my products with you and product recommendations are maybe my favorite thing ever, because I'm constantly trying new things. If you have any recs, share in the comments!


xo. melisa

2 comments:

  1. always nice to hear what people use and like!

    Valentina
    Valentina Duracinsky Blog
    -- Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to try the C. Booth shower gel - winter kills my skin. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete