PS About shop portfolio

4.29.2013

full


I'm lovin all this warm weather that is finally headed our way!! It's finally starting to feel like Spring which makes my heart happy. I was not made for cold weather. Is it starting to heat up where you're at?

One of my best friends is having her baby tonight! And our youth group is having a fundraiser in just a few hours. Busy is chaotic, but full is blessed; although it was such a long work day, I'm so happy my life is full. It's so important to stop and count the little things. 

Emotional rant:: I'm really grateful for each of you. For coming by my little corner in blogland and actually caring to take a peek into my life. I love sharing my adventure with you and I treasure each and every comment, question, email and hello. So thank you. That is all. :)


xo. melisa


1 comment: