PS About shop portfolio

3.14.2013

now accepting design projects


I have done blog design work for a little over a year now, and I'm really excited to finally have more time to devote to it. I will now be accepting three design jobs a month. Having this set schedule, will help me stay organized and devote the time and energy each job deserves. If you are interested in having graphic design work done for your blog, lets talk! You can get some info on pricing and such here, or you can email me for more details!

So excited to work with you lovely ladies. Every time I design for someone, it's really like making a new friend and I love meeting all of you! Hope you're week is going great!


xo. melisa

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous15.3.13

    Your design work is truly awesome. I am so glad you gave my site a much needed makeover! Can't wait to feature you this month on my blog! Thank you for the interview! I will post it either next week or on 3/25! XO

    ReplyDelete