PS About shop portfolio

12.21.2012

12 Days of DIY // hand stamped wrapping paper

This is beyond easy and the result is just perfection! I wanted my wrapping paper to go along with my gift bags so I did this little diy.

SUPPLIES //
   kraft wrapping paper
   handmade stamps (tutorial here)
   stamp pad / paint

1) unroll your wrapping paper to the length you wish to use. 2) using your premade stamps, cover them completely using a stamp pad, or paint 3) begin stamping your wrapping paper in whichever pattern you please. I chose little triangles because they remind me of little trees!


And that's it! Like I said, super easy, budget friendly, and allows you to add a little personality to your gifts! Enjoy!


These last few days have been crazy crazy! You'll have to forgive me for being a little (a whole lot) late on getting these posts up. I can't believe Christmas is only 4 days away!!


xo. melisa

1 comment:

  1. kraft paper is definitely the best for wrapping. it's so cheap and there are so many creative things to do with it to dress it up!

    ReplyDelete