PS About shop portfolio

10.03.2012

warm and peaceful



Lately I've become obsessed with candles. They remind me that fall is upon us and they make my room feel cozy and warm like a little cottage out where no one can find me, all alone and peaceful. 

I added a few new photos and frames to my bedside and I just love them. I haven't printed out photos in so long, and I'm very happy I did! There's something so special about a printed photo; being able to hold a memory in your hands...

I hope you all are having a wonderful week. I've had just the perfect morning, thinking on my present and dreaming of my future. There are such good things to come.


xo. melisa

4 comments:

  1. Candles make everything better! Too bad I can't have them here in my dorm :(
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been the same with candles recently, I have one burning right now. I'm glad you're happy dreaming about your future, I always get so scared of the unknown. Have a lovely week!
    xo Natasha
    http://thenightiswild.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try bath and body works leaves fragrance. It smells like fall heaven in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always bring out my spicy scented candles the beginning of cool weather. I love the smell of warm vanilla, cinnamon and pumpkin in the fall!

    ReplyDelete