PS About shop portfolio

10.29.2012

tomato basil soup + friends


the other night Kalli and I decided to have a little girl's night and make some dinner while the guys were out - the mr. was out of town and her husband had to work late. It was such a great night. We made grilled cheese and tomato basil soup and it was completely delicious. It's such an easy dinner too, which made it even more perfect. We headed on over to her family's house and carved pumpkins by the fire. It was a great start to a wonderful fall! 


xo. melisa


footnote: you can checkout my instagram to see what I carved!

6 comments:

  1. yum! this has me craving la madeline's tomato basil soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cozy!! Sounds like an awesome night with good company to share it with:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome girl's night :) Tomato basil soup and grilled cheese is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. tomato soup is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete