PS About shop portfolio

10.08.2012

shop update











After several months of being absent, I have finally updated the shop and I couldn't be more proud of the quality of the items I've created. I really feel like Pie N the Sky is entering a new season and I couldn't be more excited!

I'm also extremely excited to finally spill the beans; Pie N' the Sky will be at this years Renegade Craft Fair Holiday Market!!! That's right, we'll be in Austin on Nov. 24th-25th. If you're in the area, put it in your calendars because I love love meeting readers! 

sidenote: if you'd like to order a custom necklace for yourself or a loved one, I'd be happy to create something special for you! You can email me at Melisaholguin@gmail.com


xo. melisa

6 comments:

  1. Yay for new things! Love all of these <3
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your necklaces, really unique and classy, i'll have to look at your shop, how exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower here! Those necklaces are amazing!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those necklaces! And the rings, and earrings....basically, everything is beautiful. God has given you a very wonderful talent and it's great that you are using it. Keep up the good work and hope that your craft show goes good!
    ~Hanna
    www.hannasmithonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are SO amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love all of the 'True to you' necklaces! So unique!

    ReplyDelete