PS About shop portfolio

10.07.2012

geo label diy


Over the next few days I will be sharing how I created elements at my booth for a recent event I was at. First up are these sweet little geo labels, that I used to show prices for my products!

steps are as follows //  pick out a rock. cut a piece of wire approx. one foot long. take the wire and begin to wrap it around the rock, be sure to loop it through other pieces to keep sturdy and in place. twist the end and be sure to leave enough to connect to your label. tape or glue the label onto the wire. I chose to use gold duct tape, but you could use double sided tape to be a bit more discreet. They're ready to go!






I think these would be just darling as name plates for a party or wedding. They're budget friendly and not terribly time consuming. I made about ten while watching the new girl. If you decide to incorporate them into one of your projects, leave a link below so we can check it out!


xo. melisa

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love these :)
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, they look so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute idea! I want to start making wire jewelry, too.
    ~Hanna
    www.hannasmithonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete