PS About shop portfolio

6.04.2012

what's in my bag

Oh how I love the "what's in my bag" post! While most of the time I carry far more than I should, my bag is always filled with essentials and goodies & today I'm here to share a little peek at my world, with you!

1     pens & journal ( for my to do lists)  // target
2     sunnies // h&m
3     wallet // urban outfitters
4     hand lotion // the body shop 
5     iphone case // society6
6     cosmetic pouch // c/o gussy sews
7     laptop case // target
8     keys & keychains // thrifted
9     gum
10    journal (for dreaming) // pie n' the sky
11    snacks // target

footnote: several have inquired about my purse,;it was purchased at American Eagle, though many are sold out, so hope you can snag one before they're all gone!

13 comments:

  1. I love your iPhone case! and your sunglasses!

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that purse is adorable!

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny. I just did a "what's in my makeup bag" post.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com/2012/06/makeup-monday-whats-in-my-makeup-bag.html

    Compared to yours, I seem like a hoarder. Lol.

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that bag and your laptop case and that home keychain...so cute!!

    <3Courtney
    www.alwaysrooney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy these posts. :) Your iPhone case and laptop case are so cute! And do you happen to remember where you go your purse? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the color scheme going on here! not exactly matching, but still alike and soft :) very nice!

    i LOVE that gussy sews bag :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that phone case. Society6 is so awesome. <3 I love making goodies, though none of my stuff has sold, haha. But seriously, looking through everything. <3333

    I love your journals and those sunnies... SO CUTE!!! That quote by Van Gogh. <3 Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got that same Gussy Sews pouch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NEED to know where the purse came from (apologies if I missed a previous post that gave that info). It's fantastic and I'm ordering 5 (with my non-existent money tree).

    ReplyDelete
  10. uhm, your purse is amazing. and so are all of the little things inside. you're hip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these bag posts, so fun to "look" in other bags :o

    badger balm is THEE best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the iPhone case!!

    Www.brunchwithmunch.blogspot.com
    Giveaway every week

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet Blog! I Found It While Browsing On Yahoo News. Do You Have Any Suggestions On How To Get Listed In Yahoo News? I've Been Trying For A While But I Never Seem To Get There! Many Thanks. Continue Reading

    ReplyDelete