PS About shop portfolio

1.08.2012

What I Wore // Blowfish




I've been wanting some blowfish boots for quite some time, so when I came home from holiday vacation to a pretty purple box with the prettiest boots, I was beyond thrilled! It was hard to narrow it down, but I finally decided on these grey Wrights. They're kind of wonderful! They go with just about everything and it's been hard to get them off my feet! I just love boots; the best part of Winter I think ^_^

 





 details// top: anthro, jeans: hco, socks: h&m, boots c/o Blowfish, necklace: gifted by le mr.

For whatever reason, for the last two days my computer has been unable to connect to my home internet; weirds. Finally got myself into a coffee shop and all is well ^_^ 

Side note: I finished book two of the Hunger Games and I'm like whoa! So good. If you haven't started reading, you're missing out! I'm starting the third today; trying to pace myself because I really don't want it to end. I will purposefully take like two weeks to read a book I could read in a few hours just because I don't want to say goodbye to the characters. Yes, I know that must sound crazy, but I am who I am. Happy reading!


xo.
Melisa

5 comments:

  1. oh gosh these boots are beautiful - I bet they go with everything!! Ive been dying to start the hunger games, everyone is saying that its amazing.

    xx Ashleigh
    www.ashflynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Wright in black and they've proven to be awesome! They're comfy and stylish :p.

    Hope you have a great year!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!! I absolutely adore this outfit, miss!!! You look so damn adorable and I am in love with those boots. :D I was like "JEN! LOOK AT HER OUTFIT!" and she thought you looked adorable as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I'm reading those books too! Just finished number two, and am scared to read book three. Some of my friends say they cried through most of the third, and I really hope it's not because some of my favourite characters die... I really hope not!! Anyways, whatever the end may be, we'll find out around the same time.

    xo. Little Miss
    www.livelylittlemiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots and the red socks peeking through!

    -China

    http://loveoutloudblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete