PS About shop portfolio

1.14.2012

Something lovely from our sweet sponsors


How pretty is this chevron necklace?? 


These new wedges from Blowfish... I die!


This mega inspiring post on goals for 2012


These shoes from Kate's wishlist. Wow.


This sweet drawing Lindsay drew.


I just love Caitlin and all of her work, even this unloved piece!


This sweet photo from the Sattvic family's 2011 collection


No photo to accompany, but this post/video that Laura posted, was kind of hilarious!



These cute photos Lula posted on New Year's 


This amazing collection of wardrobe post photos. oh my.


A lovely foto from a lovely feature on ybyb


I love parousing blogs for inspiration. I never have to go terribly far with such sweet blogs at my fingertips, just on my sidebar! Do you have any favorite posts this week?? Do share ^_^



xo.
Melisa

2 comments:

  1. I've tagged you sweet girl! Join in on the fun if you'd like to, or just enjoy seeing what I've written from my turn of being tagged.
    xo. Little Miss
    {here's the link}
    http://livelylittlemiss.blogspot.com/2012/01/it.html

    ReplyDelete