PS About shop portfolio

9.14.2011

Girl Talk // The Classic Beauty

I'd like to introduce you to Ruth Yaroslaski. Ruth is an incredibly talented photographer who recently got married. I think she is quite inspiring and feel very lucky to know her. I think she is crazy creative and very well spoken. I am sure that you will just fall in love with her.

What is your job title?
I am a photographer, along with my husband and we make up the team of Yaro Photography.  Currently we shoot mainly wedding and lifestyle photography, but would love to move more into editorial and photojournalism as well. I feel so blessed to not only be able to use the gift and passion God has given me, but to also be able to do it with my husband. It’s amazing when I realize how much we balance each other out and make quite a strong team photographing together.


What do you love about yourself?
I feel like I am able to be myself. And I like the fact that when i look around I don't see anyone like me. Its not that I think I need to be different its just that different is what comes naturally to me. I take joy in discovering new things, and I love making people come alive in their own unique way.


Who is your role model?
Someone who I always say that I hope to be like is my great aunt.  She is an amazing woman, who loves the Lord and is so full of life and adventure. After retiring quite a few years ago, she has been taking extended missions trips to Russia and Ukraine to help work with teachers there. She has always been giving & encouraging, and a great person to look up to.

What inspires you?
Stories from other people’s lives inspire me. At times different documentaries will inspire me and give me a different perspective. Sometimes it can be random places I'm walking or driving by that will spark ideas. I feel like a lot of things can inspire at different times and I enjoy having a big imagination.



What are five words that describe you?
Creative. Loyal. Adventurous. Optimistic. Dorky

What is your biggest insecurity?
Not being sure of myself. At times I worry that I won't say the right thing or that I will be misinterpreted. Being misinterpreted frightens me because i don't want someone to think I have feelings toward them or about them I don't actually have. I know this insecurity has held me back at times, and I know I will overcome it eventually with Gods help.

If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be?
I don't have a specific person, but I would want to be one of the photographers for National Geographic. I think it would be awesome to document events that have gone on in the world and have the opportunity to share those photos with the world.

Thanks so much Ruth! Y'all can check out her blog or her website to see all of her lovely photos! I really missed having our Girl Talk these last two weeks; happy they're back^_^ 









xo.
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment