PS About shop portfolio

8.22.2011

Shop My Closet

I am happy to announce something that I've been dreaming up for quite some time now. I am opening up a second shop! This shop is called "from the armoire" and it will offer items hand picked from my closet that are ready to find a new home. There are several items in the shop now and there will be plenty more added once I get moved in and start to clear out my closet. You can expect everything from dresses, tops and skirts to shoes, jewelry and purses. You can even find items worn in some of my What I Wore posts! So what are you waiting for?? Go shop my closet!

Also, the winner of this month's sponsor giveaway is Krysten! Congratulations little lady! You can email me with your shipping address and we will get your lovelies to you!


Thanks so much for participating! I am moving out today so pray I don't die; I'm a little overwhelmed by the amount of stuff that needs to be moved. eep! 

xo.
Melisa


4 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I've been wanting to do the same thing, but I'm nervous. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eep! I've been on a giveaway roll lately =-) Emailing you shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i found you through originally, i love you shop and blog, beautiful! your big cartel shop looks great... i'm in the process of making that move, your design looks great! will be following you on here and twitter :)

    xoxo
    ashley
    www.laluceimagery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete