PS About shop portfolio

6.10.2011

Summer Style // Beach Waves

This weeks Summer Style is Beach Waves! It's really simple and perfect for that fresh Summer look. All you'll need is....
<<    Curling Iron (w/ no clamp)    >>
<<    Hairspray     >>
<<    Brush     >>
<<    Heat Protector Spray (optional)     >>

You can watch the video below to see how I do it. and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me in the comments. It's kind of a long video, but I cut out as much as I could... And as usual, I'm a little bit awkward, but hey, it's just who I am. ha! Hope if works for you!


3 comments:

  1. I love this look! I wonder if you could get the same look with a regular curling iron? It's really pretty =)
    xo
    keri-bohemian backbone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous15.6.11

    That looks so beautiful! You have the prettiest hair ever, like a mermaid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keri, I think you could probably get the same look with a regular curling iron, but the clamp may get in the way.

    Hazel&Mare, that may be one of the sweetest compliments I've ever received^_^ Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete