PS About shop portfolio

4.12.2011

Tuesday Treasures


This necklace reminds me of summertime


Wowza! These mocs are cute cute!

Loooove the fanny pack! I would so rock this in a heartbeat

Pretty big bow^_^

Oh my heavens that's a pretty dress!


I love all things Giant Dwarf, but this bow has my heart

I think this is quite possibly the most diverse collection of Tuesday Treasures. Do you like having a wide range of things, or do you it best when I do genres? Just curious. Hope you're having a lovely day!!

xo.
Melisa

1 comment:

  1. awww what a bunch of lovely inspiration! nice blog! veryvery nice blog!

    you can visit my blog if you are interested.. im organising a giveaway, im participating in yours on crafted-love, and maybe you would like to join mine :)

    xxxx

    http://marysza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete