PS About shop portfolio

2.24.2011

Sponsor Lovelies

I love my sponsors and I love love their creations. I just thought I'd share a few of my favorite things from their shops^_^
This shirt from Bentley Hemingway is way cute.

I'm loving this incredible necklace by Dove Tree.

This headband by Love Elycia is SO cute!

These pouches from Actually are so so pretty.

I love all of Maie Dae's flowers, but this is my fave^_^

M. Sartins designs are just lovely and 
these gloves are on my wishlist!

Along for the Ride has the sweetest little pins!

Scenic Glory's templates are just dreamy^_^

Crafted Love has the prettiest flower clips. I love this trio^_^

Scuttle offers the cutest journals! I love this one. It makes me 
even more excited for Spring!

Aren't they just all so talented?? If you haven't already, I encourage you to go take a peek at their blogs/shops^_^ Also, it's still not too late to enter this month's Sponsor Love Giveaway!! eep!

xo. Melisa

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing our work Melisa - you're incredible at encouraging and promoting your sponsors!
    xo
    -Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that trio of flower clips, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That headband is so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete