PS About shop portfolio

2.09.2011

Ombre?

So I heard about this hairstyle from Srslyliz and I was instantly interested. So this is the new trend... it's called ombre or sometimes hombre hair and the concept is simple: you have two shades of color in your hair from roots to ends. I have such mixed feelings about it. Part of me thinks it's silly and it looks like you dyed your hair and your roots started to come in, and yet another part of me is intrigued and finds it kind of pretty, so much so I kinda wanna do it! I doubt I actually will, but I'm considering it. What are your thoughts on it?? I wouldn't go for something so drastic, maybe something like Lily's or Leighton's.
xo. Melisa

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I think it's so pretty. I'd like to do it, but I think you'd need a really professional (expensive) hairdresser to do it properly so I probably won't ever do it. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. well aren't you just the sweetest girl! i love your blog and will be following for sure. loved reading about you & the mr.

    plus ombre rocks, not sure if i could pull it off but the ladies you chose sure do! if you're considering it (as an ex-hairstylist) i'd be real sure who did it for you, since we've got the dark locks things like this can end up in an orange mess of blunders. i could totally see it looking great on you though!

    much lucks and happy week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh... it's not for me. To me it just looks like they haven't dyed their hair in awhile. To each their own though!

    ReplyDelete