PS About shop portfolio

2.26.2011

Color Crush: Mint

I fell in love with mint this time last season. I think it's so so pretty and fresh. I was reminded by my love for this color when I went to Wal Mart this afternoon. I was pa-rousing the nail polishes and there before me I saw not one, but FIVE different brands carrying a mint colored polish. I remember spending hours last year going to several different shops, online and local, trying to find this color. Luckily I found it by China Glaze and now that everyone offers it now everyone else won't have to search so hard. ha. Do you like mint?


xo. Melisa

6 comments:

  1. I completely agree! Such a gorgeous color to wear or decorate with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mint is such a pretty color. I want that nail polish now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. in high school i drove a vw bug like that one except it was blue. my sister had a vw karmann ghia in exactly that color mint. she crashed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous28.2.11

    love that color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with this color too! I have the nail polish already and im thinking of painting my kitchen that color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am right there with you mint paired with a nice bit of nudey cream! lovely.. <3

    ReplyDelete