PS About shop portfolio

1.09.2011

Sponsor: Crafted Love

I would like to introduce you to the lovely and talented Allison Kaye!

My name is Allison Kaye, I'm a 20-something design student who loves handmade things and all things creative. I started Crafted Love as a way of meeting other crafty bloggers and as a way to just show off my crafts. I started my Etsy shop a while after my blog. Right now, it's just a fun side project while I finish my design degree at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. After I graduate I plan to move to either St. Paul or Portland, you can follow my City Search here.
 
I'm currently hosting a giveaway until January 14th on my blog. Lots of my favorite things as well as some lovelies from my shop
 
Thanks so much Allison! 
If you haven't already, be sure to visit her lovely Blog!!
PS: You can also follow her on Twitter or Facebook^_^

xo. Melsa

No comments:

Post a Comment