PS About shop portfolio

8.31.2010

Newness

So, as some of you may know I am currently in college. I'll be starting my first day of classes tomorrow and I must say that I'm pretty excited. For most of my life I've been one of those weird kids that actually enjoys going to school, not just for the socializing, but the actual learning part:) It's the nerd inside me... SO I've been putting all of my thoughts and effort into gearing up for this semester. Because of that I've been neglecting other areas of my life, ie Pie N' the Sky. I promise once things start to settle down and I get situated, things will go back to normal! I still want to do an update before the Fall season and I'd also like to do another giveaway! I haven't forgot about you I promise!! Here's something pretty to make up for it.

Sweet Dreams to all! Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment