PS About shop portfolio

8.08.2010

Days Go By.

I'm finally back home and I missed you all sooooo much! I really wanted to write suitable posts while I was there, but I simply could not find a proper internet connection {it's always the simple things we take for granted} It was a short visit to New Mexico, but fun none-the-less. I ate plenty of yummy Mexican food by the best Mexican cook i know, my Mom:) AND I got to visit with my aunt and grandma for most of the time {also two of my other favorite people} The car ride, of course, was verrrry lengthy, 11 hours to be exact, but my Papa and I found ways to entertain ourselves. Here's a few pics from the trip.
My Dad paying at Sonic 
Me and my lovely Mother
My sweet sweet friend and her adorable little guy
And of course those beautiful mountains
I promise to come back later with some inspiration and more news about the shop. Until then, enjoy your Sunday morning.

xo. Melisa

1 comment:

  1. Ashley Gaines :) my favorite cupcake flavor is funfetti cake with cream cheese frosting! its super yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete