PS About shop portfolio

6.01.2010

I'm Back!!

Oh my word I can't believe I was gone for so long! It was so relaxing to get away and visit family though:) We had such a blast and instead of telling you about it, I figured I'd just show you...





















































































Okay, so I have news to share with you about this week. It's going to be lots and lots of fun for sure. Starting tomorrow I'm going to reveal giveaway #1! Yes, #1 because there will be multiple! Thursday we're going to have a guest blogger and a Pie N' the Sky shop update!! And oodles and bunches of more fun, but I don't want to give it all away so keep checking back!
Did I mention how happy I am to be back with you guys?? I am. Missed you. Have a happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment