PS About shop portfolio

6.09.2010

Guest Blogger #3

Hello, my name is Adrienne. The other day I was watching tv while trying to figure out what words of wisdom I could share with you lovely people. As I flipped through the many channels, I decided to share my story of how I came across my new favorite cd (well, it’s actually an EP). It’s by a group that I’m sure no one has heard of,but who most of you have heard. You know that freakin’ adorable commercial for Amazon’s Kindle? You know the insanely catchy tune that they play? Yup, that’s the one. I had to have it, and fortunately, with the awesome Shazam app on my phone, I found out that little ditty is by the group Little & Ashley.















































Amazon is the only store carrying the EP right now--for obvious reasons. It’s only four songs, but it’s so very worth it. I’m in love with Annie Little’s sweet voice, and can’t help but smile and bop my head along to each song. The group is stinkin cute and will be an instant ear pleaser to anyone interested in Regina Spektor, She and Him or A Fine Frenzy.
Enjoy!

Love and Light,
Adrienne H.

No comments:

Post a Comment